Where can I listen to The Teachers Lounge?
The entire catalogue of Teachers Lounge is now exclusively available through this website! The Archive of all the Earwolf/Stitcher episodes is available with the purchase of our Alumni Week season. They are two separate feeds and you’ll be given the option to add both to whatever app you use to listen (from the supported apps)!
EVEN THE MINIS?
Yep! They’re in the Archive Feed too!
HOW DO I GET THE PODCASTS?!
Simple! When you click the Buy It! links under each show, you’ll be redirected to a landing page where you’ll either create an account, or login to an existing account. From there you’ll enter payment information, and once you’ve successfully completed payment, here’s what’s next–
1. You’ll be redirected to another page that provides a link to the private RSS feed for the purchased show that you can then copy and paste into the supported podcasting app of your choice. We found this website to be a helpful rundown of how to do this with any of the major podcast apps.
2. You’ll receive a confirmation email to the email associated with your account that will ALSO contain that same link.
3. If you bought a package that contains more than one podcast– you’ll be able to access both from the link that gets sent to your email. After providing login info to our site, all the shows you’ve purchased will be available to follow in the podcast app of your choosing!
I BOUGHT A PODCAST BUT WHEN I ADD THE RSS FEED TO MY PODCAST APP I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE?!
Certain podcast apps (Pocketcast is a recurring culprit!) are sometimes pretty slow to update after adding our RSS feeds. It has take upwards of an hour sometimes for certain apps to recognize the feed. Just give it some time, but if it doesn’t update, shoot us an email!
I bought a podcast with a video bundle, how do I watch the videos?
- On biggrandewebsite.com, select the “sign in” link at the top of the page. If you already have a login and password, select “sign in using password” on the pop up screen
- Once you’re signed in, select the “Video” drop down menu at the top of the page, then select the show or project you’d like to watch.
I bought “Flushed” from y’all, how do I watch it?
Thanks for buying it! We’ve made “Flushed” available as both a direct download and streaming from our site. Feel free to use both or either. All we ask is that you don’t pirate or share it with people who haven’t bought it!
WHAT DO I DO IF I ACCIDENTALLY MESS UP AND BUY IT TWICE OR SOMETHING?!
Simple! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take care of most “customer service” sort of stuff (refunds, incorrectly entered email addresses, etc.) which is all handled directly by Big Grande so we’ll make sure to address any troubleshooting issues as soon as humanly possible
I PURCHASED LIVE ON SET (OR TEACHER’S LOUNGE LIVE) BUT IT SAYS I HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN TO WATCH?
Our live specials are all sold through Vimeo on Demand, in order to watch them, you need to be logged into the Vimeo account you purchased the special with on the browser you’re currently using to try to access them. Just navigate to Vimeo, log into your account, and then navigate back to our site, and you should be good to go!